Simpsonville Pet Spa
A Beautiful Pet Is a Happy Pet!
Cleveland Park Simpsonville’s pet spa is a full-service grooming salon conveniently located inside our veterinary clinic. Our professional and experienced groomers are dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable spa day for your furry friend. We understand that no two pets are alike, so we tailor every spa appointment just for your pet. Our groomers believe that gentle and loving treatment is the best way to keep your pet wanting to come back and see us. Learn more by visiting our Simpsonville pet spa today!
Monday - Friday
Spa Services We Offer
The spa services we offer for pets include:
- Breed-specific cat and dog grooming
- Summer shave downs
- Maintenance shape-ups and trims
- Hygiene trims
- Medicated shampoos
- Moisturizing treatments
- Deshedding treatments
- Dremel nails
- Teeth brushing
Because every pet is different, pricing may vary depending on breed, size, temperament, and other factors. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.
The Benefits of Grooming
Animals can become ill when their hygiene isn’t maintained. Our groomers make your pet look great while also checking your pet for signs of illness to ensure their health. By regularly scheduling grooming, your groomer will be able to tell if something is not right more easily the better they get to know your pet. This is an excellent way to not only make your pet look and feel great but to manage their health as well.
The many benefits of pet grooming include:
- Brushing and grooming are very calming and can relax your pet.
- Brushing removes dirt, dead hair, and skin from your pet’s coat.
- Dental care can prevent dental disease as well as the chance of it developing into more serious issues, such as kidney disease.
- Ear cleanings can remove bugs like ear mites.
- Nail trimming reduces the chance of ingrown nails and the pain and infection they cause.
- Regular grooming not only results in a clean pet but can also improve your pet’s demeanor and help them get used to being around strangers.
We require the following up to date vaccinations prior to a grooming appointment:
- Bordetella (within the last 6 months)
- Canine Influenza (H3N8 & H3N2)
- DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis/Adenovirus, Parvovirus, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza)
- Intestinal Parasite Check (Fecal)
- Rabies (required by "Rabies Control Act")
- For cats: Rabies and FVRCP
Treat Your Pet to the Spa Day They Deserve
You love a good spa day and so does your pet. By regularly grooming your pet, you ensure their continued health and happiness. Delaying regular grooming can lead to matted fur, fleas and other pests infecting your pet, and skin irritations. To best prevent your pet from becoming unkempt, stressed, and possibly ill, we encourage you to set up a spa appointment at Cleveland Park Simpsonville today.
Reasons to choose our pet spa services:
“Great service! They are great with our new puppy and cat. They recommended a new dog food which really helped our puppy.”- Rob J.
“I love this place. The staff is very friendly and loving. My baby is treated like an actual patient and not just a pet. The vets are amazing and definitely care about the animals that they treat. I definitely recommend bringing your pet here.”- Megan B.
“Bailey, the vet tech, was very knowledgeable and treated Tex like he was her own. Dr. Finley explained everything that was going on with Tex and came up with a plan to eliminate the problem.”- Kevin J.